Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week#4 - An Annoying Obsession (195lbs)


Your body's metabolism will increase as you build lean body mass. Then you can eat more, and exercise less and your body will continue to burn fat. So what's the key? Get in at least 30 minutes of non stop cardio and then....build muscle!!!! I didn't do too well this week. I only worked out on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. However, my body continues to burn fat.

I've found it to be very difficult to focus so much on losing weight. Not because I don't feel passionate about it, but that I get annoyed with being that type of person. Ha-ha. Too much of one thing makes me feel shallow. So...in an effort to be successful, but also not become so obsessed that I burn myself out...I'm going to treat losing weight like brushing my teeth. Exercise needs to be done, but it's not something worth obsessing over.

I wasn't able to really focus that well on getting rid of stomach fat this week, so....I'd like to try that again for this week. Thanks for listening and please comment with any ideas, tips or suggestions that have worked for you. On to a new week and a new month! I'm not sure if I'll weigh less than Santa (192lbs) by Valentine's Day, but I'll try my best. See ya next Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you weigh less than me so you're smaller than santa. The nice thing about cardio, when you're starting out, is that it doesn't have to be high intensity to work. So Monday and Wednesday I run from 45 minutes to an hour on the treadmill and Saturday an hour and a half at a nice easy pace. What makes it easier to pass the time is I take my tablet and set it right in the treadmill, let's me catch up on all my netfix that I don't have time to watch. Tuesday and Thursday I run twentyfive to thirty minutes, again nice and easy, and then about a half hour of weight lifting. Im not trying to bulk up but just have a nice manly figure. Then just eat healthy. Don't go crazy dieting, just always be conscious of what you put in your mouth and remember to be healthier. Oh, and friday I play requetball with my girlfriend and rest on Sunday. Ice found I lose at least a pound or more a week this way (more is actually unhealthy) while gaining an acceptable amount of muscle.

    ReplyDelete

The Motivational Comment Box