Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week#3 - Point "A" to Point "Z" (197lbs)



Milestones! Milestones! Milestones!!!

Whatever your goal may be for weight loss, it's extremely important to maintain a positive mental outlook. Getting frustrated or feeling overwhelmed can hinder you as much as a physical injury can.

Sustaining a peace of mind and motivation can be difficult when focus is centered on perfection rather than progression. So...getting from point "A" to point "Z" not "B" is closer to the truth and reality of any weight loss program. It's one step at a time.

In an effort to eat better and to have more energy and motivation to build muscle, burn fat and build endurance for cardio, I started drinking protein shakes. I add almond milk, half a banana, and some protein. It's very tasty and it helps me focus on eating good foods and working harder at the gym. This next week I'm going to really focus hard on burning belly fat. Good luck to everyone and I'll see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, and that's with shoes on. I've just been eating well and working through the Insanity program and it's just this past week that I'm starting to see some progress in the weight area. Was just losing inches here and there before. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

The Motivational Comment Box